Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Need more template options

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available or a plain text option

260 Comments
AcademyTravel
Rookie
i don't like what you have done! Your templates you don't have any for travel any more but yet you have them for Viking river cruises! i called and the gal could not find any for travel. that is why i never switched over to another program is because you had templates for travel. this did not improve things you have made a mess of things. it is confusing! I am leaving and i have been a customer since you started. you also can't ask for just Christmas, or Halloween or cards, or newsletters. there is not lst any more!
BrettF32
Rookie
No templates for pets, vets, pet related businesses. A 67 Billion dollar industry. Really disappointed.
NancyS804
Rookie
Cannot find any templates for Yoga, Inspirational, Nature etc anything I can use is gone......even no templates for exercise !!!! I am very disappointed in this new format....
AllisonA317
Campaign Contributor

Overall, I do like Constant Contact; however, I would like to see additional templates offered (ideally expanding the selection substantially...15-20 additional templates would be a great start).  Additionally, I have noticed that different templates allow you to add different content blocks...not all content blocks are available with all templates.  Ideally, I feel that templates should be as customizable as possible (i.e.- you should be able to add a 'photo + text' block, layed out in several ways, to any template).  In order to keep our e-mails looking fresh and unique, we need options, options and more options!  BTW...your customer support team is really strong!  Keep up the good work!  Thank you.  :smileyface:

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

MarcusE87607
Rookie

Agree 100%.  There appears to be plenty of user demand, as googling this brings up many zombie threads from 2010.We are considering finding another software option because of this.

How hard can it be to have the option of a left justified template?! 

Centre alignment looks very B2C.  We are predominantly B2B and want our comms to appear hot off the press.  If this can't be sorted out, CC is not for us.

PLEASE CAN YOU OFFER THE OPTION OF A LEFT ALIGNED EMAIL TEMPLATE.

DeborahM73
Rookie
have been using the same templates for years...mostly the same...none that creative...is it time to move to MailChimp???
hatgeorgia
Rookie
I am working on creating 6 holiday emails for the upcoming weeks and cannot find but 2 that I can use. My customers are conservative and do not want to highlight "Christmas". So I don't want to use a snowman. I do like the gold "Celebrate" template would like to see more of those, maybe with colorful backgrounds. I am a long-time CC user. Thank you. Helen Taffet
SimoneA
Rookie
Very limited selection of template designs for Thanksgiving this year!!!
SylviaV4
Rookie
You should design more better templates
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More