Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Need more template options

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available or a plain text option

260 Comments
LaurieF12
Rookie
Constant contact's library of email templates have become very generic & limited.
CarolY0
Rookie
Your selection of templates for retail, other than restaurants & hair salons, is almost non-existent! Very disappointed!
CharlesF12
Rookie
seems like you don't have that nor party templates
CindyP4
Rookie
Hi, Every time I go to look for a holiday template for the holiday I need, I am unable to find it. It seems lots of them are missing from when I first started using your website for my newsletters. This time I am sending out Easter letters and tax day letters combined and am unable to find anything that fits. What am I to do??? thanks.
HeatherR43
Rookie
It would be really helpful to have more template options.

You used to have Christian templates.  I don't see any now. I searched "religious" and all I got was a bunch of non profit templates.  Please let me know where they are hiding, or please make them available again.  Thanks.

AndyV776
Campaign Contributor
Hi, I wan't my whole e-mail block to be left aligned, and not centered, is this possible? Thanks!
Ariana_L
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @AndyV776,

Yes, you should be able to left align an entire block of text. There are some exceptions to this, such as using bullets or numbered lists, which will automatically indent causing the text not to be left aligned to the block.

Is there a specific campaign you were working on that you were having this issue when using a normal text block?

AndyV776
Campaign Contributor

No, what I mean is, can you left align the entire block?

See picture below, I want it to appear on the left side of the screen, is this possible?

left align.png

LouisT3
Rookie
When I started with CC several years ago, there was an ample selection of Religious templates. Now there is only one that I can find. What is going on??
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More