Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Need more template options

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available or a plain text option

260 Comments
TheresaD235
Rookie
Really wish there were more industry specific templates, especially for Travel. Just creates more work for me in finding graphics.
DebbieS19
Campaign Expert
I am so tired of your tired old templates, even when I click to just show NEW I've seen or used them all before. come on guys, give us something new please. YOu changed a whole lot of things and made it worse in my opinion. try to make it a bit better again?
JoeW1109
Rookie
Shame shame on you ... I see your 4th of July best wishes to your American customers... what about your Canadian customers on our July 1st Canada Day celebrations?
Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @JoeW1109

Thanks for your feedback on the messaging. This messaging was only meant to indicate that the support team was closed during regular business hours as we only have this appear when we're closed. 

Thanks again!

CharlesF12
Rookie
few African americans, . few party ones, no pool party and beach. for $45.o00, more should be included, same templates as you offered years ago. get with it or we're be gone!!!
Nejma
Rookie
Would be great to have a template for dance studio or dance instructors that can promote their classes/studio classes. That can be used for kids and adult classes like Bollywood, belly dance, adult ballet, hip hop etc.
EmilyA404
Rookie
I use Constant Contact pretty frequently to send out news releases. I work for a State of Idaho government agency. I could really use more template options that have two columns. Just something for you to consider. There used to be a lot more options with two-plus columns. Thank you!
PascalW
Rookie
I'm really bored of your templates, you havent made any effort to update them for years now, as a result I am not sure how long I will continue to be a customer.
AcademyTravel
Rookie
please bring back travel templates! thank you
ThereseJ56
Rookie
The templates have become frustrating and difficult to use. The one I have used since I first began with Constant Contact is now gone. The ones available are less easily customized. I am sure it is because they want us to purchase templates. Disappointing.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More