Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

New Format

The new design layout is not very good :(.  The undo button goes too many steps back.  So sad it is not as user friendly as it was before.  

5 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @SunlightSpiritRetreats

What are you experiencing when clicking the undo button on your email campaign? Are you clicking once, or more than once?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Frankie_P

Reply from @SunlightSpiritRetreats 

Just once. I use an iPad Pro and it always worked great but since the upgrade or new format, when I hit the undo, it goes back a few edits back, not just the last edit.

The new format doesn’t seem as user friendly with the iPad. I will manage :smileyface:

Thank you for reaching out

Frankie_P

Thanks for following up with these details! We would recommend working through the Constant Contact app if you're using a mobile device like an iPad. Are you having this same experience when you do try working through the app?

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Information

Hello. We are closing this post since we did not receive the requested information. If you wish to follow up, please comment on the post and we can reopen the conversation.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More