Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

New Reporting Page rounds to the nearest percentage

0 Votes

The numbers are rounded up/down. So now I have to click into every line to get the more precise numbers in order to report in my meetings. Really? You are punishing higher volume customers.

6 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @IrisN76344. How far out would you like the decimal place to go if we were to have a more exact percentage show on the Reporting page? 

ClientServ
Rookie

I am very unhappy with some of the changes to reporting.  Why are the percentages now rounded to the nearest whole number?  This make no sense when industry averages are .01% or .08%.  Now most of my campaigns are reporting as 0% when previously reported as .04 for example.  This severely impacts the integrity of the reporting I have maintained since 2016.  Also desktop and mobile have been removed from the reporting. 

ClientServ
Rookie

I am very unhappy with some of the changes to reporting.  Why are the percentages now rounded to the nearest whole number?  This make no sense when industry averages are .01% or .08%.  Now most of my campaigns are reporting as 0% when previously reported as .04 for example.  This severely impacts the integrity of the reporting I have maintained since 2016.  Also desktop and mobile have been removed from the reporting. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Reply from @IrisN76344 

Hi Caitlin,

Just one after the decimal would be fine.

Now, that it is changed, on the  “Reporting” page the numbers are rounded. I have to click into each one separately to get the decimal. Before it was right there.

I guess if I was a smaller business sending emails once in a while it wouldn’t matter.

Now you are punishing businesses sending more emails. I have to report to my bosses and rounded does not cut it.

It’s doable, but all the clicking is quite annoying.

Thank you so much for elaborating. We have this tracked as a request to see a more exact percentage on the reporting page and if we receive an update, we'll post in this thread. I see you had an additional concern about being able to log in and I'll follow up with you in your original email. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

The Reporting tab will not show a decimal percentage but a drill down into the individual campaign reporting will show a more precise number. Also, mobile and desktop reporting are available on this page as well

Caitlin_M_0-1667233838385.png

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More