Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

No response.

0 Votes

I am very disappointed with Constant Contact. Can't get a response to any enquiry.

I had to give bank details in order to get a trial but understood that no money would be taken from my account and had 30 days to cancel.  Money was taken that day and I cannot get any response from emails, chat or phone. 

Very disappointed to say the least as having previously been happy with the service - that was a few years ago. What's happened in the last few years to turn a cheerful, helpful company into this. 

1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @user332882 thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We apologize for any confusion there may have been with the billing on your account. While we do offer free trials, users also do have the option of a money back guarantee within the first 30 days after their first payment. In fact we can see a member of our Billing Support was able to both refund your charge and schedule your account to be canceled.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More