Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Online Popup Survey

0 Votes
I just received an online popup survey offering my feedback. But there is no way to submit the survey. Here's my feedback: Two things: Whenever I type a new sentence or heading title, there are no spaces between the words. I have to go back and add spaces, which is frustrating and time consuming. Two: recently I copied an email and noticed that the background color was different in the copy than it was in the original. In the past, it has been very easy to change the colors in the articles and headings. But this time, I was completely confused and frustrated. I wish someone would review the processes for creating emails and fix all of the things that are broken. It never used to be like this. And now, I don't even see a button to submit this survey. Maybe you need a change in personnel.
4 Comments
KarynR55
Rookie
OMG, and when I submitted my feedback via this link, I received a link saying I could view my feedback and what others are saying. But when I clicked on that link, I received a message saying Authentication Failed. You really need to get your act together before we end up cancelling our subscription. It's already too expensive for what we use it for.
Frankie_P

Hi @KarynR55

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us. Having issues with using the space bar as well as background colors changing when copying a campaign both have threads of their own. In fact we recommend sharing your feedback directly on those threads. As for being unsure of how to change article/heading colors, where are you looking for this option? Does the color tools available under the design tab of your campaign help fit your needs? We have also taken a look into the failed authentication error you received. This was not a wide spread issue we were able to identify. If you are still seeing this error appear please let us know and we would be happy to troubleshoot further.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Information

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More