Option to Delete Survey Responses

The new format is great from the perspective of the respondants, especially when viewing/interacting in mobile. But the results are harder to analyze, compared to the legacy version of surveys. The legacy survey was great because I could see results individually, as each persons complete survey form, independent from the other respondants. I can't find where to erase past completed surveys in the new format, to not confuse the NEW submissions from the OLD submissions.

19 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @RivieraPoint17. You can view an individual respondent's details by clicking the three dots to the right of their information. Here's a screenshot of what this looks like:

Caitlin_M_0-1618341371105.png

At this time, survey responses cannot be deleted. We'll open this idea up for voting and provide updates if there are any.

LaurenR664
Rookie

I would like the ability to delete a survey response. If you already had a vote, do you have the results for this? Thank you.

KarynP0
Campaign Collaborator

I would like the ability to delete as well. Especially test responses. And also, the report that is exported is not in an ideal format. The questions should be column headers with answers per respondent on single rows. The way the report is now is not very useful when needing to do pivot charts, etc.

We would like the ability to delete responses only to remove test responses. Or, in the very least, hide test responses.

SaveMD
Rookie

I would like the opportunity to delete my tested responses as well.  This was a good feature in the old format. 

DFSPBAdmin
Rookie
Allow an option to delete a response in the event there is an extra response.
VirginiaSaves
Rookie

I agree with most of the others that I absolutely need the ability to delete old responses.  Not sure why this capability was taken out of the new version but it needs to be reintroduced.  Thanks.

SAIL
Rookie

Yes, please add the ability to delete old responses.  We test this internally and it skews our overall results when we can't.

paceupdate
Rookie

Agreed. Please add the ability to delete responses. We do many tests and this throws off the data.

Also - please add the ability to edit the "thank you for taking this survey" page. It would be nice to be able to say "Please visit our web page for more information" (with a link) or other details. 

Frankie_P

Hi @paceupdate

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! As for being able to edit the thank you page, we recommend sharing your need for this directly on its feature request thread.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More