Option to attach a document to email campaigns

0 Votes

To be able to send a file as an attachment, instead of needing to host somewhere and send as a link. This will allow the emails to be sent as if I was sending it personally, where I would be sending the file as an attachment and not as a link.

8 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @SenderS6

What are some cases where you would want to attach a document to an email campaign rather than through a clickable document link?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

SenderS6
Rookie

if someone only has email and no browser

Frankie_P

Hi @SenderS6

Thanks for following up with this detail. We have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

So many people are hesitant to click links in emails now - even if they know the sender.  It would be great if you could actually attach the PDF to the email instead of only being able to create a link.  I'm going to start looking at competitors because if they offer this we'll leave Constant Contact.

JConley
Rookie

Has this option been added? We need to send out the campaign as a letter style email with the document as an attachment, not a clickable link. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More