Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Print calendar of emails

0 Votes

Would be great to be able to print the calendars of sent emails .... you can't really see the entire (or most of) the titles when looking at the screen.

20 Comments
IrinaF
Rookie

This format is very useful but using the browser print function doesn't produce a good result. You need to add a Print function and Icon to print just the calendar. Thanks Fernando

Patrick_W
Status changed to: Voting Open

Great feedback @IrinaF,

I'm opening your idea up for voting!

I like the Campaign Calendar feature (recapping all the emails sent) but I'm disappointed that I'm not able to print it out nicely or export as a PDF. It would be great for record keeping and show frequency. Similarly it would be nice to be able to export a list of all the campaigns as well.

Patrick_W

Great Idea @QueensBotanicalGarden,

Opening this up for voting!

MzTrish
Campaign Contributor
It would be great if when you are on the month calendar for emails going out, you could print that page. Thank You
Patrick_W

Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Thanks for giving us that feedback! At this moment in time we will be marking this as closed due to number of votes. Feel free to submit a new idea to us if you like.

Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Thanks for the feedback! At this time due to the number of votes we will be marking this as closed. Feel free to always submit a new idea. 

Susan28
Rookie
It would be helpful if you could print out only the calendar and not the entire webpage
GaryD05
Rookie
Love it. But like to see a print button that would allow me to print just like the screen image. Thanks Monarch Truck Center
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More