Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Print email details reporting page

0 Votes

Hi! We've been using Constant Contact for a while now and have enjoyed it. One of the only things that seems to be missing is the fact that there is no way to print a report for an email. I have to take snapshots of the different sections and the paste them into a Word document to make them look decent. I have to print a report out each time we send an email for our agents and we have 9 agents on our team, so you can imagine what a pain it is to try and do snapshots and paste them for nine agents. Am I missing how to do this? Is this function something that would be coming in the future? Jessica

4 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @JessicaH9751 does downloading your reporting and printing it from there help fit your needs?

JessicaH9751
Rookie

Hi Frankie,

Thanks for responding. Actually, the report we'd like to be able to print is different. We'd like to be able to print the page on the "reporting" tab within an email campaign that shows Email Performance, Click-Through Distribution and Send History. It's a nice looking page, but I don't see a way to print that. We present these to our agents so it would be great if there was a way to print this page out in a print format while still looking nice.  

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

We currently don't have plans to create a printable view for the Email Details page. If we have any updates to share regarding this request, we will post in this thread.

CourtneyC972
Rookie

Hello,

We also want a pdf report! It would be so helpful to share data on the reporting tab in an easy way for each email. We would then share this document with our clients to report on successes. Please add it someday!

Courtney

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More