Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Recent system changes?

0 Votes

Has there been a recent update to the system?  I notice that the interface looks different and I am having weird issues with multiple campaigns.  Some examples:  

- My dividers are being changed to a different color without me touching them.

- I can't do a replace on an image about 50% of the time.  It just doesn't work.  Also, when it does bring it up, it's a whole different look and shows me the whole library.

- If I click an image and hit delete it takes out adjoining text boxes and that can't be undone.  

It's super unfortunate because I just convinced another client to start your service and now it's become a bear to work with.  

5 Comments
PUUC
Campaign Collaborator

We are also experiencing many glitches with the update.

Frankie_P

Hi @MargaretR87

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We have taken a look at your account and were unable to replicate this same experience. Because of this we would like to collect further details from you including the browser you work in and the steps you are taking to edit images in your campaign. What do you expect to see instead of your image library? As for deleting images, does the undo button at the top of your campaign allow your text boxes to re-appear?

Frankie_P

Hi @PUUC

We apologize you too are experiencing glitches. Any further details you can share is helpful information for us to track with the appropriate teams.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Information

Hello. We are closing this post since we did not receive the requested information. Based on the original post, these types of comments are best suited to be handled by our support team. You can contact support by phone or chat or post on our Get Help board.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More