Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Remove Constant Contact logo from footer without calling Support

0 Votes

Having to go to customer support to remove YOUR logo on a paid account

This is plain BS. I set up multiple drip campaigns which took a ton of time and then the owner of my company said he wanted the CC logo removed from them. I serached and saw I had to contact customer service to get it out of the email footer. So I did and the answer I got from the CSR was that it will only apply to NEW emails. Anything "already sent out" wouldn't change. I have email campaigns set to deliver but they haven't "already been sent out" but I was informed that once a series/campaign/drip sequence is live "there's nothing you can do" and I would have to cancel the entire sequence and rebuild it. BONKERS!!!

This doesn't feel like its a technical issue but a BS hurdle you've put in place to ensure your logo is sent out in emails from PAYING customers.

2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @KristenK944

You are correct, any campaigns that have already been sent out or are in active sending status won't be changed by disabling the Constant Contact logo in the footer. It will however take effect with new campaigns. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! We would however like to indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and will continue to share the feedback discussed here. In the meantime we will mark this as Acknowledged and will post any updates we may hear from our teams.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More