Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Reporting data - long links

0 Votes
Hi - Our weekly newsletter sometimes contains long links. It would be so much easier to evaluate our data if you'd turn the line on the link. Or make it a table with moveable cells, or offer a downloadable CSV table.
8 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @MorrisCountyNJ

Where in your account are you looking for any option? The URL displayed under the email details reporting page does wrap down to a second line when viewing by URL or by click. Also, does exporting your reporting into Excel help fit your needs?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

MorrisCountyNJ
Campaign Contributor

I'm looking at Click Through Distribution. My long links don't wrap (Windows 10), so if a long link slips in, I have to use the slider at the bottom of the data set to view the number of clicks, and then I can't see the URL. Our emails can have 30 links or more.

Thanks for your help 

Frankie_P

Hi @MorrisCountyNJ

Can you share a screenshot of how the URLs are appearing for you? This is a helpful detail for us to have.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Vegetarians
Brand Strategist
I just discovered this page where I can see all the links in my email and which were most popular. The only problem is that even on a 17" screen and using full screen mode, I can't see the stats and the website link at the same time. Some links are very long, but most are fairly short. Can you shorten the width of the link portion so that the stats can be seen at the same time, without having to scroll back and forth? Thanks.
kathbullock
Rookie
Hi there, I was wondering if you coud make the column where the links area listed narrow (with a scroll bar) so that you could see the links as well as the column number of clicks those links got in one screen. When we use utm codes, some of the links get very long, meaning you have to scroll so far over to the end of the longest link to see the next column that once you can see the number of clicks column, you can no longer see what the links are in the adjacent column. I wish I could attach a screenshot to show you...that would be my other feedback is to allow screenshot uploads :smileyface: Thanks for listening!!
HopeS
Campaign Contributor

Why did you change the report so that we have to now scroll across the screen to see the results? We need to see the results in ONE screen, like you always had it before. 

If this is a permanent change, then give us the ability to download an Excel report of the Click-Through Distribution report. As it displays now, the report is unusable.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More