Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Requests for new integrations

MC and others have Integration with the popular Page Builder plugin for Wordpress, Elementor www.elementor.com. I hope that CTCT is working to do the same. It seems like everywhere MC is integrated and CTCT always has to have some third-party or workaround to work. 

41 Comments
PatriciaE083
Campaign Contributor

Apple owns FileMaker Pro, a CRM. I would very much like to see Constant Contact integrate smoothly into this CRM.

Patrick_W
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks for the feedback @PatriciaE083!

Paul_T
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @AcumenKC, thanks so much for the feedback! I'll leave this open for others to vote on while we investigate this integration!

MaryH8926
Rookie

I am in the same boat and agree. It seems like every platform I use whether it be Elementor, WebinarJam or a number of others they have integrations with another provider but not Constant Contact.

yes please integrate with elementor.

ChrisM9593
Rookie

Will it integrate yet with Elementor yet?

zek
Rookie

I am an intern at a small company using Elementor -- currently using , but there is no option in Elementor for selecting Constant Contact, which they are considering switching to (did a web search and landed here). 

In Elementor, I created a newsletter landing page with a simple signup form. Then, under "Action After Submit", there are options for Email(a thanks-for-signing-up message gets sent), Email2, , redirect, webhook.

Below that, there is a separat dropdown dedicated to , where I just enter the API key and it populates with all our mailing lists, options for field mapping, double opt-in, etc. But nothing for ConstantContact... so I'm forced to suggest the company sticks with for now.

EmilyG100
Rookie

C'mon! How can you ignore Elementor??? - It does not make any sense!

It is like us, clients, ignoring Constant Contact!

Please Integrate!

ScottK31
Rookie

I also arrived here through a web search.

Constant Contact seems to be working towards better Wordpress integration which is very hopeful.

We've been using Constant Contact for close to a decade but I've been more then tempted to move to because of the Wordpress integration and commitment.  has been the goto when integrating with Wordpress and that holds true for Elementor Pro also. 

I am currently redesign our company website using Elementor Pro's Wordpress page builder as well. 

The only way to use the Elementor Pro form builder and Constant Contact right now is through using a "webhook" and a Zapier account. I set up a Zapier flow earlier today to see how it works... and it looks like it will work... with some extra work. That was a side track from my days work (as this is now ) so I'll check things out when I'm dedicating my design time to the Elementor Form integration for our new site. (This web page explains how to set up Elementor Pro to use services like Constant Contact through the Zapier service with a good step by step guide. https://docs.elementor.com/article/263-zapier )

I would love the option in Elementor Pro to select Constant Contact lists.

I've got several lead and segmented email list forms planed for the new site and absolutely need this integration.

For me as a longtime Constant Contact customer it will boil down to how much friction and work it will take to integrate Elementor and Constant Contact with the new company website. 

NahlaK
Rookie

Agree with all of the above, I landed here after a quick google search looking for a constant contact and Elementor integration. Found no such thing. PLEASE work on integration for this, would be very helpful

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More