Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Show Re-Sends on Calendar view

It would be super helpful if Resends also appeared on the calendar. Thanks.

28 Comments
LindaM660
Rookie
I would love to have the option to show resend emails in the calendar view. Thanks!
YoKid
Rookie
We scheduled a resend to non-openers but don't see this displaying in the calendar. This would be something that's super helpful to populate as being scheduled to resend to non-openers.
CIDInsurance
Marketing Legend

When will this be added? This great idea was posted over 2 years ago and everyone seemed to love it, myself included!

APNA_Agencies
Rookie
Would like to be able to see when I have the "Resend to Unopens" scheduled on the calendar.
KelcyB5
Rookie
Show re-send to non openers dates on calendar view
SarahAlbracht
Rookie
I have a resend of a June 18th email scheduled for Monday, June 21st. WHY does it not show up on here? WHY does it show that the Friday email is completed? IT IS NOT! I have asked so many times for this simple feature. In order to not double-schedule I have to check all my sent emails to ensure the resends do not overlap with new emails. That is a huge pain because there are a LOT of unnecessary steps involved. This calendar is essentially useless to me. I have asked at least four different times for this one simple feature, and I am weary of being ignored. PLEASE CAN YOU ADD RESENDS TO THE CALENDAR???? PLEASE???
SharonE20
Rookie
Hi, It would be great if re-sends to non-openers appeared on the calendar. Thank you.
HenrietteR
Campaign Contributor

It would be great if resends are also listed in the calendar view. Thank you.

CharlesA710
Rookie

I agree 100%.  It seems like it would be an easy fix.  This has been asked for since 2019 - why not done?

Frankie_P

Hi @CharlesA710

There are many factors that are used to decide what is added to or updated in our product which can cause us to sometimes not have a timeline for when a feature will be available. We apologize, while we may not have a time estimate for this feature request, the more request a thread like these receive the higher of a priority it can be given by our Product Team. In the meantime, here is a section of our Community that helps explain what we do with our customer’s feedback.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More