Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Show and sort most and least engaged contacts

Hello, I am incredibly impressed with the level of service I have received form Constant Contact and tell folks all the time it is the best company I have ever worked with. However, that being said there is something I need or else I will be looking elsewhere for service(I HATE SAYING THAT). You need to include a column in the reports section that we can export. We need to be able to see the engagement level of our customers so we can order them from greatest to lease and vice versa. From a sales perspective this is a must. I can remove hundreds from my list that have never opened an e-mail or I can call the folks in person that have opened everything I have sent. Without this ability I am missing HUGE opportunities to know who is hot and who is cold. Please do this ASAP, I have been asking for 6 months and have seen nothing yet. I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE CONSTANT CONTACT! Please!!

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience as we looked into this! Because many of the requests made on this thread are currently available through contact engagement, so we are going to close this idea. Please feel free to continue voting and commenting on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

164 Comments
NatalieB3
Rookie

Before it was a way to go to a contact and see what emails were sent and how many were opened and how many were not opened. I don't see it anymore. Please help.

Brainy
Marketing Legend
I still hate your changes to Contact Management. The old interface was much more useful. I am looking at the entry for one of my contacts, and I notice he "clicked" in a recent email communication, and I want to see which link he clicked on. HOW THE HELL CAN I DO THIS? There appears to be no way to view this information!!!!!! BRING BACK THE OLD INTERFACE. Robert Brain
NancyS838
Rookie
Please bring back the old contact structure!
DinaA06733
Marketing Legend
The new engagement area is far too large and awkward to view. The former grid display was excellent for viewing at a glance without scrolling up and down and trying to match up an email with the contacts actions.
SusanD378
Rookie
In the reports showing bounces and opt-outs for specific emails, it would be helpful to have another column showing the date the bounce or opt-out occurred.
I used to be able to see the emails that a member received, if they opened them from their account, now I have to go to each email. VERY FRUSTRATING!
TerriK69162
Rookie
It is ridiculously hard to add contacts since you made the changes.
AGC_MGR
Marketing Legend
The old system provided a great deal of detailed regarding emails opened, links clicked. This provided a good indicator of what works and what doesn't. The engagement window is only about 2 points above being a total waste of space.
ClassicCar
Campaign Contributor
Before the update one could see in the contacts history what links the contact has clicked. With th new Version i see 5 times "Clicked (Name of the Newsletter), date an time. This is useless. regards from Switzerland Ruedi Mueller
Some of my messages are delivered to a specific contact in my e-mail database, which others are not delivered. These messages are identified in the "engagement" section of the individual recipient's contact information page.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More