Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Show "user name" on My Account > Manage Users

0 Votes

One of our account users could not log in.

As the account owner I went to My Account > Manage users

I determined that they did in fact have a login for our account, however one does not log in with one's person name, or email address, one logs in with their "user name".

As the account owner, nowhere could I find out what that user's "user name" was.

To get that person to be able to get into CC I deleted their person name account and added a new one with the same information.

Please add an account holder's "user name" to the information provided on the "Manage users" page

https://app.constantcontact.com/pages/myaccount/settings/users

Thank you

2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @CarolinaL1

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us. We apologize for any confusion caused from usernames not displaying in your account. We have however received word from our Product Team this change was made on purpose to maintain account security and allow users to have complete ownership of their own login information. Because of this we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Does Not Meet Idea Requirements

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More