Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Support non-existent

0 Votes

Email support?  What email support?

I opened an account on Friday, then within 2 seconds had it disabled, I have no idea why.  Looking at support, could find no solution, and no email address.  Only thing I could do was phone, at my cost, and with timezones being what they are, not until the next day.  

The next day, I was too busy with other things, but then got an email "Sorry to See You Go. If Your Needs Change, We’ll Be Here."  What?  Apparently I had "canceled your Constant Contact account.".  Um no.  So replied to that email.  Got an automated reply implying the email address was unmanned and that "Our Help Center can be accessed at: https://www.constantcontact.com/help. You’ll find helpful information and links to contact us across multiple channels (phone, chat, and email)."  Anyone here able to find a chat function, or an email address?  

Have to say, having a 30 day trial, not likely to keep it at the end of that time.  Not impressed with the non-existent customer support.

3 Comments
user087732
Rookie

Further to this, I am now getting emails that I am earning badges for posting this comment …. aargh … I just want a reply.  And not a phone us at your cost during our business hours.  Now looking for alternative providers who know the definition of customer service. 

Maxine_B
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @user087732 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I do see another member of the community did respond to you on another post, but I also wanted to follow up. Due to account security, you will need to speak over the phone with our Account Review team. You can find the best contact information on how to contact this team here: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5782-contact-an-account-review-and-...

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More