Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Survey Feedback

I was very disappointed to see where the survey has gone from what it was at one time (previously had numerous capabilities). I am a long time customer and this has left me with no choice but look at other software. Features that are missing are a simple contact form (I now need to enter a text block for every line I need, so name, company, title, address becomes very long). Before there was logic if someone answered a question a different could pop up based on that answer. Also, I was able to customize a question to rank their response - so a question could have multiple responses and consolidate under one question (e.g. When it comes to product selection, rate the following -- and then list a variety of areas and have them rank how important they are such as: brand, warranty, cost, etc) In the new format each one has to be a separate question. So in a nutshell, bringing back what you once had would be helpful and what you currently have is too basic. 

2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @EvanM76747 thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We apologize for any inconvenience caused from these features not being carried over to the updated survey campaigns. The good news is though these are both feature requests that we are currently collecting feedback on. In fact we do recommend sharing your request for both these customizable rank questions and collecting personal information on their specific feedback threads. The more requests a thread receives the higher of a priority it can be given, so voicing your request on these threads allow your feedback to be tracked appropriately. 

EvanM76747
Campaign Expert

It seems like everyone wants the legacy version - why not bring it back?

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More