Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Surveys

0 Votes
I just created a survey using the new Survey Page (as the old format is not going to be in use after June/July 2021). At the end of the survey, there is a button to SUBMIT your survey. I made several questions "required". Apparently, when my people are hitting the SUBMIT button and they neglected to put an answer in one of the "required" answer slots, the survey will allow the user to hit the SUBMIT button without an error message stating that they need to complete a "required" field. The majority of my people think that when they hit the SUBMIT button, they are done and the survey is complete. Not so! I had 26 attempts and only 3 completed surveys. Apparently, you must receive a note stating, "Thank you for your submission". Who knew? Can you please fix your software ASAP so that when they hit the SUBMIT button and if they left a "required" field blank, they receive an error code stating to return and populate a "required" field. Thank you, Pattie Thayer, Michigan Sheriffs' Association.
2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @MSA83 thanks for sharing this feedback with us! When you hit submit you do get an error message?

unnamed (9).png

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @MSA83 thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More