Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Tool to Flag Issues In Emails

0 Votes

Email template - FLAG ISSUES. I'm very new to this. Unfortunately I just sent out an email to over 250 clients, and I had failed to replace "Company Name" and "Website" on the template with my custom information. I would have very much appreciated some sort of red flag, a notice that this still needed my attention. Instead, I've sent the email with that generic info at the bottom, likely affecting the clients' impression of my professionalism and attention to detail. It seems it would be a very easy thing to program into your process - a red flag to point out incomplete areas of a template before clicking "Send". I'm extremely disappointed that you didn't flag me about this.

3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @DerekS000 how does our check for errors tool not fit your needs for noticing any default content that may still be in the text of your email?

DerekS000
Rookie

hmmm... interesting way to respond, Frankie ("how does ... it not fit your needs...")     Apparently I never saw that tool, that you're implying must be so obvious.   My suggestion was to have something pop up, to flag any possible issues.    Now that I know that tool is there... I'll try to remember to use it.  If I maintain my subscription. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More