Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Include a translation button in campaigns

Would be great to have the option of inserting a translation button into email so clients could translate English text into Spanish!

Top Answer
Kyle_R
Administrator

Hello,

Some great feedback and use cases have been shared in this thread! Thank you all so much for taking the time to explain the importance of this feature within your organizations. We’ve compiled and discussed much of this feedback you’ve shared internally. There are no immediate developments happening, but we are continuing to share the feedback. We will mark this as Acknowledged and continue to keep this thread updated with any movement.

116 Comments
CherylB141
Marketing Legend

Would still inquire about the option for Translation Button! Much needed for our agency newsletter. Please consider. Thank you.

GVAMarketing
Constant Contact Partner

I have seen several suggestions for a translation plugin and we also are in need of this option. We have been a client for 10+ years but I might have to leave your platform as I need to have this integrated to better serve our stakeholders. 

YorkvilleS
Rookie

I have been asked to find a new e-newsletter system that offers translations that we can begin using next school year. It would be great if this was developed by Constant Contact so my principals and I don't need to learn a new system. :smileyface: 

NorthernValley
Campaign Collaborator

Please include the option  to Translate  our news letters in any language. 

MVES
Rookie

I would also love a translation button or mechanism as we have such a divers audience our e-newsletter goes out to.

NateD2
Marketing Expert

Constant Contact, what's the latest on adding a translation button/link that allows e-newsletter recipients to click and choose the language they want to read the newsletter in? Google Translate would be a highly valuable addition to the Constant Contact e-newsletter. Empowering e-newsletter recipients with a translation button or link is critical. When might this be added to Constant Contact e-mail marketing and e-newsletters?

CharleneM87
Campaign Expert

We are a nonprofit organization in the education space. Our schools require information to be translated into Spanish. Please add a Translate option to your newsletters! Google Translate is the favored interface. 

Hello. Not having email translation for school districts forces us to have to do twice the work. This is making it, so we are looking for other options for email blasts. We live in a diverse world, and it would be fantastic if our communication were diverse too. Please consider making this happen ASAP so I won't have to leave constant contact for a competitor. I prefer to stay, but I have to be able to talk to ALL of our parents in the school district. Many thanks for considering my request.

Sincerely,

One Frustrated Director of Communications

District58DG
Rookie

Our school district has been a Constant Contact customer for over 10 years; we have more than 10,000 subscribers. We need to have an auto-translate option. If we do not have this option by the end of this school year, we will go with a different provider that does offer this service. 

TerryR290
Rookie

I need many more languages than spanish. I am considering dropping Constant Contact for S'More due to this issue.

PLEASE advise when translate may available.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More