Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Treat customers like people

0 Votes

You all are ignoring one of the most important part of business...treating customers like people.  When you all answer my calls for instance, you introduce yourself and then you ask me for my login credentials.  You don't ask my name.  Do you approach people in your daily life that way?  The message I get is that you need me to prove to you that I'm worthy, or that you're more interested in my serial number than you are my name.  This is sales 101 y'all.  The competitor of yours I'm considering always greets me by my name.    Try "Thanks for calling Constant Contact this is Matt.  Can I get your name please?  Well hello Mike how are you today?  What can I help  you with today?"   THEN you ask for my login...

1 Comment
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @MikeM4890. We strive to make sure our customers have a great experience when calling in and I'm very sorry if this wasn't the case for you. I have forwarded your feedback to our management team for review. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More