Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Truly drop and drag capabilities needed

0 Votes

I have a tendency to import PDFs designed in Adobe or Canva because I find the templates difficult to manipulate. Pictures and text should be truly drop and drag for placement. I hate the constraints of the Build - I battled for 15 minutes yesterday to put 3 images in a row next to each other - CC refused to allow!

4 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @BmoreHumane 

What steps are you taking to place blocks into your email? Are you looking to edit the PDF you have uploaded? It's important we clarify how you're trying to work in our editor.

Frankie_P

Reply from @BmoreHumane 

That is not when using pdfs. I use pdf uploads because the design build features are clunky and difficult to use for me. I find it odd since I've mastered other platforms and programs with no issues.

If you are not looking to edit a PDF in our system, what steps are you taking to add blocks? What about our Build tab do you find difficult to use?  How would you expect the blocks to be available instead?

Frankie_P

Reply from @BmoreHumane 

Why do they need to be blocks? Truly drop & drag allows you to move items
where needed. The blocks are cumbersome and aren't easily manipulated.

Is there a certain design layout you're looking for? There are currently some limitations of where images can be placed in an email, but this is due to making sure the email looks good across different devices. What limitations are you seeing that are causing your to create your email in a PDF?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More