Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Unable to change a campaign's border color

When will that blue outer boarder color be customizable???

This is ridiculous. Hire a good programmer to make that bar customizable. I shouldn't have to be beholden to the blue. We're charged a sh!t-ton of money – everything should be customizable. Don't be cheap. Get this done. It's unacceptable. 

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that feature request has been fixed. Users do now have the ability to select a width and color of the border. 

468aef33-7e5e-4326-9494-f2358efa689c.jfif

In the meantime, please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

16 Comments
SarahE737
Rookie

I just realized that I am facing the same problem as JoshuaM097 and others - I copied my previous email template and tried to change the outer border color and cannot. I am now stuck with a pink border in my new email. All this happened after some sort of update to the editing function of CC. I've just wasted 2 hours of my time and haven't been able to fix it. Terrible customer service....

JoshuaM097
Marketing Legend

Still. No. Fix. WHAT IS UP? 

Frankie_P

Hi @JoshuaM097

At this time we do not have a time estimate of when this will be fixed. We will however reach out to this thread when there is any further updates to share. In the meantime, as a workaround, we recommend using a template without a border, such as Basic Note.

Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Planned

Hello,
Work is being done on this. The ability to remove or change the default outer border available in certain templates will be part of a feature that allows for a new outer border design element across all templates that could be added, removed, or changed (color, width).

There is active development happening, but I don't have a solid time frame yet. There are a few different internal teams involved, and the change has some design bugs in certain email clients that will need to be resolved before we can get this out.

We'll keep this thread updated.

DavidS5791
Rookie

I do a church newsletter and have always changed my colors to match the liturgical colors. Now I have a green border around my newsletter and I can't change or get rid of it without a complete redo of my entire template. This is something that I was able to do easily before you "upgraded". There are other 'improvements' that have been made, too, that have made things much more difficult, like having to upload pictures instead of being able to drag and drop. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop 'improving' things that reduce the functionality of the program!!

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that feature request has been fixed. Users do now have the ability to select a width and color of the border. 

468aef33-7e5e-4326-9494-f2358efa689c.jfif

In the meantime, please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More