Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

View and Track Clicks For Campaign URL

One stat I'd like to see is how many clicks I get on a link to our newsletter that we share on various social media outlets. Thanks!

7 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @HankM70. This is a great idea and thank you for sharing. I'll open it up to the Community for voting. 

KristieM
Rookie

We actively use the permanent URL in our app to link to current (and old) newsletters. We would love to be able to know how many people click that link to view a newsletter as a webpage. Please count my vote toward adding this option to improve analytics in the (near) future.  :smileyface:

Thanks!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request to collect reporting on campaign URLs but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

TacoJohns1969
Rookie

Am I correct in assuming this feature is not yet implemented? Also is it safe to say all clicks on linked emails are not tracked then?

Thanks!

Frankie_P

Hi @TacoJohns1969

You are correct, this feature request of tracking clicks to the permanent URL of a campaign has not yet been implemented. due to low number of tracks from other customers and the prioritization of other ideas we can sometimes not have a time estimate of when a feature will be implemented. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread. 

BobB7698
Rookie

My customer needs stats of the URL clicks for different links included in their campaign. This will be a very useful feature. 

Please give us a way to track the clicks when we share the URL outside on the email campain and shared through CC social media. :smileyface: 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More