Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Viewing number of contacts per list

0 Votes

Contact Screen with EASY way to pull up and review individual Mailing Lists. PLEASE!! Return the ability to see Contacts by Mailing List with the click of a button.  I relied on that feature and now I cannot find any way to see how many contacts are on which of each mailing list until I actually schedule a campaign. Even then, I cannot find out who is in which mailing list. If that feature us still available, I cannot find it. 

From one who is Keenly Disappointed with the new contact list functions.

For my purposes the new version is much more difficult to work with. 

3 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @SharonR495. I see you're under our Contacts Redesign. If I'm reading your feedback correctly, you wanted to see who belongs on each of your lists and the number of contacts on each list. You can view your list memberships by clicking on the List Name. The List View shown will also show the number of contacts on each list. I've pointed this out in the screenshot below, blurring out the list names for your account security. Is this what you were looking for? 

Caitlin_M_0-1607373802124.png

SharonR495
Rookie

TY Caitlin,

When I wrote the above, I was NOT getting the screen you show in the screen shot when I clicked on contacts. I just had a list of names. That happened a couple of times before I wrote the above. It must have been a glitch somewhere because shortly after I wrote the above and went to contacts, I did get the screen you show. I muttered to myself that that was the fastest resolution I've ever had!  

Now that I'm getting that screen all is manageable again. 

Sharon  

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @SharonR495 thanks for following up with these details! We're happy to hear you were able to see this screen and that this screen has helped to resolve your experience. Because of this we are closing your idea. If you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More