Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Website note working

0 Votes

Hi,

I was in the middle of scheduling an email when it started to take forever to load. Then I tried to click back to my dashboard/campaigns page and it takes a long time and only loads some of the content - none of the important stuff. Other times, it takes a while to load and then says "something went wrong". It even logged me out on the app on my phone (but I was able to get back in). The site isnt working. 

Thanks,

Jeremy

3 Comments
VinceR55
Rookie

Hello-

I think you are probably aware of this problem, but just in case you aren't.  I get an error message after the log-in screen that says "Something went wrong."  This is the URL that I am taken to https://app.constantcontact.com/pages/dashboard/home/#/.  This error message occurs when trying to log in on a laptop and my smart phone.

Dayna Brown

Frankie_P

Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We did receive reports yesterday of users experiencing issues with connecting to their account. This however has since been resolved. Because of this we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More