Community Coach Insights: Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

When customers identify problems, Constant Contact actually fixes them!

0 Votes

I am a heavy-user of Constant Contact. I have spent about 60 hours per month for the last 4 years working with Constant Contact. I know ALL the problems. I have been reporting these issues diligently to tell Constant Contact for year. But nothing ever seems to change. Have you had any success with getting anything fixed?  Nothing on my list has been fixed.  Actually, a few things have gotten worse!

2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @PreservationChi there are many factors that are used to decide what is added to or updated in our product which can cause us to sometimes not have a timeline for when a feature will be available. But I did want to make you aware our agent have tracked your feedback, and that all feedback here in the Community is read by Constant Contact employees. While we may not respond to every comment – it is acknowledged. So thank you for submitting your feedback here in the Community and over the phone with our Support agents. We are always open to ways we can better our user’s experience! In fact, I can see one of the most recent suggestions you've given is having the ability to customize columns on the Contacts tab of your account. The good news is our contacts redesign addresses the customization of columns. This feature is available in our New Contacts Redesign experience which we hope to release to all customers. We also have this section of our Community that helps explain what we do with our customer’s feedback.

KelleyS44
Rookie

Completely agree.  Going on 7 years now and its gone downhill. Every issue requires starting from the top with the agent via phone or chat.   CC doesnt seem to be keeping up.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More