Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

allow access to help chat after it closes

Please extend the length of time the help chat remains open if I don't say something in the chat.  OR create a way to get back into your conversation after it times out.

I seek your help from work so normally I am doing a few things at once and might have to step away for a few minutes or look at other screens.  Sometimes the representative will be gone working on a final solution for a bit of time (understandable) but I can't stare at the screen waiting for the reply for who knows how long.  It has happened both times when I have asked for help on chat that I have missed the final solution because it timed out.  (I kept checking back but still I missed it!)  The frustrating thing is there is no way to go back into my chat after it closes so I have to start the process again.  

2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @BUCOffice thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

With the changes being made to our Feedback flow, we are changing this status to Not Currently Planned. At this time, we do not have plans to make changes to our chat tool to allow for access to the conversation after it closes. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More