Community Coach Insights: Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

money back guarantee not applying to customers who make a 1 year commitment

0 Votes
The moneyback link on our pricing page does not support the 30 day money back guarantee. Because if you prepay it says it does not refund your money. Yet someone who only makes a month to month commitment gets a 30 day money back guarantee anytime. I understand not giving them the 20-30% off depending on how long they prepaid. However I try to get everyone to make a commitment and the one year prepaid is a better commitment. Why not offer those loyal customers your best money back guarantee and service?
1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @LizH681  thank you for sharing this feedback with us! You are correct, our terms and conditions and prepaid guidelines do state that prepaid account balances are non-refundable. However there absolutely is a 30 day money back guarantee! As long as you cancel within 30 days of signing up, even when you prepay. In fact a member of our Billing Support sent you an email stating this on Monday the 17th at 5:51pm. Were you able to receive this email? If so I would suggest responding directly to that email with any further questions you may have.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More