Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

worst editor ever

This is the worst editor ever. I don't know why CC keeps making changes that make the experience of composing an email so cumbersome. I will be terminating this service for 2023 after years as a customer.

7 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @PattyB18

What about our email editor do you find cumbersome to use? Having any further details you can share is helpful information for us to track with our Product Team.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Clarifying

PattyB18
Brand Visionary

Inserting images for starters--the need to make everything a box instead of inserting inline. The "enhancements" are a PITA

CarolD19
Campaign Contributor

I am right there with you. Constant Contact's editor just hasn't been working and now I'm supposed to wait for an email letting me know when the program is fixed. I, too am a long time customer but can't take this any longer...it's impossible to call and get through, the "chat box" is limited in what they can do, etc etc. I'm so done.

Frankie_P

Hi @PattyB18

What are the steps you're taking to insert your images? You mentioned images not inserting inline, do you mean wrapping text around your image?

Frankie_P

Hi @CarolD19

We apologize for inconvenience caused by the formatting toolbar. We have heard your feedback and are continuing to collect reportings on this. In the meantime the workarounds we recommend are to separate the text into multiple text boxes or to scroll down to the bottom of the block to use the toolbar. Any further feedback you have to share about this experience can be shared directly on its feedback thread.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Information

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from the original author on this thread so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More