Migrating existing templates

0 Votes
Received an email about a new template editor tool. One of the attractive functions is "mobile responsive". Spoke w CC help desk today to find that I have to re-create my template myself or pay CC $79-$99 to do it for me in the new editor.

Many hours have been spent by me to arrive at my current template. At the least I believe CC should provide a tool to migrate current templates to the new editor. OR charge a nominal fee (say$25) to do it for me.

Have been a long term CC user and value the product. This is the first time I feel that I have been boxed in a corner by CC.

Thanks
3 Comments
Patrick_W
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for the feedback @PatrickB216,

I can definitely see how it's frustrating to move your campaign from the old editor to the new editor.

I've sent you some additional information via a private message.  To view the private message, click on the envelope icon at the top of your Community account.  It should look like this:

envelope.png

Thank you again!

PatrickB216
Occasional Participant

Patrick

Thank you for the great news.  Have not looked yet but sure it will be top notch.  I can live without the forwarding function for the time being.  No problem.

Thanks again

Pat Boyle

adatyshua
Participant

Shalom,

To be honest I feel the same way as Patrick described above. I would like a free or much less expensive solution to migrate my existing template to the new editor. Any help would be appreciated. adatyshua@juno.com

Michael

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More