Support is Awesome!

I have had the best luck talking to a support person on the phone. This seems to be faster and more targeted to my specific problem. I have always found the CC support staff to be very knowledgeable and helpful.  

126 Comments
Lenore14
Participant

KUDOS to the rep who helped me, and I say HELPED ME this past Friday morning. H lives in Ft. Collins, because I shared my grandson lives there too.  I am 80 years old and legally blind so you can imagine how hard it is for me to see everything on the screen, and I'm also technologically challenged and don't understand import, export, upload, unload, disrobe :smileyface: etc. I had an old email system and he kindly explained how a newer system, at no additional chanrge (I am a volunteer at a religious organization) would help me.  He waled me gently thru everything and helped me chnage our zoom url.  He never made me feel "stupid" or "ah come on lady don't you get it."  He was a professional thru and thru.  An hour later I called back and spoke to someone else.  She was also helpful, kind and considerate.

Whenever I call I always begin with, "I'm so sorry to bother you."  I am instantly reassured I'm not bothering anyone and they are so willing to help.  KUDOS to constant contact and especially to those who help the blind old lady from CT>

Frankie_P

Hi @Lenore14 thank you so much for sharing this feedback with us! We're very happy to hear our Support is able to help you within your account. We have also passed on your kudos about this rep to the appropriate team.

TwilaD1
Participant

I so appreciate that CC continues to provide human support.  It really goes a long way to provide fast, efficient solutions to specific questions or issues!  Thank you for humans!!

AprilZ51
Consulting & Training

I love Constant Contact!  You're a great company with amazing people!  Thank you for all your hard work, it is appreciated and noticed! 

First, your service is most excellent, and easy to use! 

Second, I can actually get ahold of you!  So incredibly rare for a software company to actually be reachable these days.  Thank you!

Third, when I do get ahold of support, you listen and work hard to solve my issue.

I went into live chat today to find out how to leave this comment, and Priyanka was my support rep.  Such a great help, patient, responsive, understanding, helpful, and gave me the link for this page.

Last evening, I saw an advertisement for the old company I used to use, MailChimp, and it made me want to puke.  I had to stop the Ad and go somewhere else.  They are just disgusting. 

Constant Contact has strong values and it is noticeable with superior service, excellent support, and continue product improvement to make the end user experience more enjoyable. 

Kudos and bravo to everyone there at Constant Contact.  What a great team!  You are appreciated!   Keep up the good work.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @AprilZ51 thank you so much for sharing these kind words! We love hearing feedback from our users, especially positive feedback like this. Please feel free to reach out to the Community if you have any questions as you continue working in your account.

EridaniaC
Occasional Participant

Good morning,

Kudos!!! I would like give a special thank you to Stephanie D. for her help this morning with placing images. She was very knowledgeable, patient and understanding.  Her demeanor was very pleasant.

Faye Hicks

SherylB18
Participant

I would like management to give a special thanks to Joe Planz. His help was a life-saver... (S.B)

Management, you have a wonderful employee with the above named fella.

He spent endless time with me, fixed issues that were imperative and had more patience and kindness than millions of souls would have had. He gets 5 stars/thumbs up from me... as well as all who will see the flyer that he saved for them and me!!!

I wasn't able to get into KUDOS, so please, please let him know of this!

Thank you,

Sheryl B.

Frankie_P

Hi @SherylB18 thank you so much for sharing this feedback! We're always happy to hear when our support agents help you find the answers you need. We have definitely passed on these kudos to the appropriate teams on your behalf. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

PennyW23558
Participant

I had been putting this off for some time now, but I recently had to change over to the new legacy newsletter format. As a baby boomer, I am not always up on all the new trends in the computer world nor do I feel comfortable exploring and understanding all the changes. I have to extend a HUGE thank you to Emma Ellsworth, who took the time to walk me through the changes with total patience. I could even tell that she had a smile on her face the whole time. That is true customer service. She also new the system in and out and was able to communicate in terms I could understand all the answers I needed to move forward. Thanks Emma. I hope I get to work with her again if I find I need help. Thanks Constant Contact for hiring such a competent and amiable person. Penny W.

AssistanceLeagueVV
Participant

Your representative, Will Berberich,  just helped me transition two of our legacy emails to the new editor.  His assistance was invaluable and his was both courteous and patient!  I cannot speak more highly of him.  He is a valuable asset to your company. . . 

and, no, I'm not a relative *~* !

Lynn Rastaetter

Assistance League of Victor Valley

Frankie_P

Hi @PennyW23558 thanks for sharing this feedback! We're very happy to hear Emma was able to help you learn our updated email newsletter templates. We have passed on this kudo to the appropriate teams on your behalf. Please feel free to reach out again if you have any further questions as you continue to work in your account.

Frankie_P

Hi @AssistanceLeagueVV  thanks for sharing this feedback! We love hearing experiences like this and have passed on your kudos to the appropriate teams. Please feel free to reach out again as you continue working in your account.

RonS8
Participant

Hi Friends .. I want to extend my gratitude and appreciation for Emma Ellsworth. Last week, she helped me greatly, by first guiding me towards our next newsletter and second, by figuring out that our older browser [on our business computer] was preventing me from adding/changing images to our current draft. She was particularly kind and patient in dealing with this non-techie senior. 

This is not the first time I've reached out for help [& likely won't be the last]. I'm astonished at the quality of your support folks.  Many thanks!

Frankie_P

Hi @RonS8 thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We have passed on your kudos for Emma to the appropriate teams. 

VicC547
Real Estate

Chat very helpful!

Frankie_P

Hi @VicC547 we're happy to hear our chat support was helpful! Please feel free to reach out to our support teams again if you have any further questions.

DedraB46
Participant

Gabe was extremely helpful and kind! Which is not always an easy task when dealing with the general public. Thanks for your help and have a great weekend :wink: 

Frankie_P

Hi @DedraB46  thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We’re happy to hear Gabe was able to assist you with your account. We have passed on this kudos to the appropriate teams on your behalf.

AlidaA7
Home & Building Services

Michael and Stephanie D. were of valuable help on vetting my last campaign!  I highly recommend them to any subscriber that needs CC input on sending out a campaign.

Katie B. was very helpful and working with me to suspend the account until my next campaign next winter.

Good Job CC Team!!!

a.

ChefTerrieK
Participant

Will Berberich was the epitome of great customer relations.

He was patient, thorough, kind and ever so helpful...

My hope is you will recognize him for this.  He represented

Constant Contact very well.

Terrie Kohl, Country Club Market

Frankie_P

Hi @AlidaA7 and @ChefTerrieK thanks you both for sharing your feedback on our support agents! We're so happy to hear these agents were able to help you both. These kind words have been passed on to the appropriate teams.

MattB330
Participant

Jessica was OUTSTANDING today!!!

Very professional and personable...AND, patient!!!

Fantastic results...she deserves a reward/award/recognition

RichardC11760
Participant

Today I was struggling to get my project underway in the "right" way. 

Enter Megan Eleazer. WOW. Megan saved me and it seems she went above and

beyond what I ever expected.  Her patience was angelic and I really was impressed.

(Actually all your help is very nice and all talk calmly when I am rattled.) Stan Gazilowitz

Frankie_P

Hi @RichardC11760 thanks for sharing this feedback! We have passed along this kudo to the agent and the appropriate team on your behalf.

Dubuque_Chamber
Participant

Just got off the phone with Jessica D! Wow what a wonderful experience! She was awesome and so helpful! I appreciate you Jessica!!

Frankie_P

Hi @Dubuque_Chamber thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We're happy to hear you had a great experience with our support team and have passed on your kudos to the appropriate team. Please feel free to reach back out if you have any further questions or concerns as you continue working in your account.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More