Got a 'How do I' question? Join our live 'Ask a Trainer' session happening now for instant help and pro tips!

Automatically send SMS code during MFA login

Why wait to send the code for a button push? Why not just send it automatically? And how can I turn this off?

4 Comments
RanC654
Rookie

Every single time we need to verify our Constant Contact account, it is confusing. This is because you put the text box to enter the code BEFORE the box to send the code. It would be dramatically simplified and far less frustrating if the "send code" box was to the left of the "enter code" box. So many programs send the code automatically that this is not intuitive.

RanC654_0-1677681880973.png

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @RanC654. Thank you for your feedback! I can certainly see how this would be less confusing when signing in using MFA. I'll go ahead and mark this acknowledged. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hi @DianaS415. Thank you for the idea! I'll go ahead and mark this as Acknowledged. For account security, MFA is required for all accounts and it cannot be turned off. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More