Create a Dropdown of Saved Email Addresses for Testing Email Campaigns.

Can you create a dropdown menu of saved email addresses when sending a "Test" email campaign, so I don't have to retype the new addresses in every time?  I send to a lot of different groups of people for approval on each campaign, and this feature would save me a lot of time.

2 Comments
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Hello @RandyT493 ,

Some browsers, depending on your settings, will automatically save email addresses entered into this box repeatedly, allowing them to be selected.

If the devs were to consider adding this kind of functionality, how would you like this dropdown to populate with options? Are you wanting to have a pre-populated list you setup of verified addresses? Or are you wanting it to be a list of the 5 most-recently sent-to?

William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Information

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. We will leave it open for comments in case you are able to provide us with the requested information.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More