Join Us in Celebrating Small Business Week!

[Events 2.0] Ability to add or remove a guest to/from a registrant

It would be nice if I could edit a registration to cancel one of the two or more attendees that registered for an event.  I have a party that an employee registered for themselves and a guest to attend.  At a later time, that employees reached out to say that the guest was no longer going to attend, but the employee was still coming.  I can delete the name of the guest, but I can't delete that second entry, so the total number of attendees that the system tracks is inaccurate. . .   not critical, but I can't rely on that number, I have to keep track separately.

2 Comments
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team, and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request, but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

PeterT4965
Marketing Legend

This Events 2.0 deficiency remains unresolved. To effectively manage event registration, we must be able to edit the number of tickets.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More