Join Us in Celebrating Small Business Week!

]Events 2.0] Ability to rename sent email

1. When I want to do something as simple as change the internal name of an email, I have to unschedule the email. 2. When I unschedule an email, the original scheduling is wiped clean and I have to set it up again, having no information within CC of when I originally scheduled it for. 3. The list of emails scheduled for an event does not show the date and time they are going to be sent. There is no way to see these details once the email is scheduled. If I want to open the email to see details, I need to unschedule it, which wipes clean all the scheduling. 4. 600 words is very little for an event description. With so few words, I cannot include a professional bio of our speaker. I have to add it to the emails as a separate text box. So, if I need to make a change, I need to open each scheduled email to do so, which is a problem considering the issue in #2 above.

2 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hi @user5409. Thank you for the ideas. We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team, and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request, but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release. 

MS7027
Brand Visionary

YES, I strongly agree with ALL of these!  These exact inconveniences (among others) are costing me a lot of time on a daily basis, and prompting me to look at other providers.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More