[Events 2.0] Waiting List option for registrants

I would love to see a "waitlist" option that will either automate an email invite if a registrant cancels or more spots open up; or, at the very least, allow our agency to maintain an online waitlist in the event with the option to invite individuals to the event. Is that option going to be explored or integrated in the future?

6 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hi @JenniferB1. Thank you for the idea. I can certainly see how this would be useful if you have changes in your availability for event tickets and sign-ups. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request, but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release. 

Came here to ask for this same thing. Many times people can't make it at the last minute so having a waitlist option would be helpful for those who want to at least wait to see if there are late opportunities to join!

My team is looking for the exact same thing. 

PeterT4965
Marketing Legend

@JenniferB1 wrote:

I would love to see a "waitlist" option that will either automate an email invite if a registrant cancels or more spots open up; or, at the very least, allow our agency to maintain an online waitlist in the event with the option to invite individuals to the event. Is that option going to be explored or integrated in the future?

Great idea, JenniferB1. "Waitlist" is a vital function of any efficient event management system. 

RuthH56
Rookie

Please, Please , Please utilize a waitlist option, where payment is automatically taken if someone is moved from the waitlist to the event. 

SusanT47
Rookie

Yes, please add a waitlist option!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More