Join Us in Celebrating Small Business Week!

Social Posts - Want Instagram Threads

Will Constant Contact be adding Threads as a new social media link option?

9 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hi @JKPotter. At this time, there aren't any current plans to add Threads in the social link block. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Aldercoop
Brand Visionary

Hi, I'd like this feature as well. Our company is beginning to move away from Twitter and focusing that same energy on Threads. It would be nice to be able to easily point people to it from emails.

MikeLake
Rookie

just wanted to inquire on when thread will be added as social media platform for social media post and metrics.

DrEdelDi
Rookie

You have to keep up with the times.  People are moving away from "Twitter" (now "X") to "Threads".

Please, allow your customers to be able to decide which social accounts they want to use as a way of communication.  Thank you.

SteveH6891
Rookie

Hello!

Any chance Threads will be added as option to connect to the network?

Thanks!

ReneW5
Rookie

Subject says it all! With Twitter being funky, we should be able to connect our Threads account. 

PaulP266
Rookie

Hi, I was wondering if Meta's new Threads social media account will soon be added to Constant Contact. Please get back to me with an answer as soon as possible. Thank You. 

OPCS
Rookie

Yes! Yes! Yes! Please add Threads immediately! I'm surprised you haven't already done so, considering that it already has 25% of the total followers of Twitter/X.

PathOutlines
Campaign Collaborator

We also need a Threads icon option!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More