Got a 'How do I' question? Join our live 'Ask a Trainer' session happening now for instant help and pro tips!

edit or delete required fields

0 Votes

The system has many fields that I do not want to use.  I currently just skip over them all, but it would be so much easier if I could just delete those that I do  not want.  Can I do that

2 Comments
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Clarifying

Hello @DeniseR694 ,

Can you provide any context in what this is regarding? Generally, the only field that's required in our system for contacts is just an email address. Some other tools may require additional info, such the primary registrant's first and last name for an event, or SMS sign ups requiring a valid US phone number. What other fields are you seeing that are required that you don't want to have as even options to toggle on/off?

William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Information

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. We will leave it open for comments in case you are able to provide us with the requested information.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More