Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Easier way to delete large number of images in Library

When I have 400 files and I want to delete some of these, I appear to need to click through many many screens to get anywhere. This is just one problem in the user experience that desperately needs changing. A list of 100 would be more acceptable.

90 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, we do not have plans to include a Trash option at both the top and bottom of the page. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread.

GregR19
Campaign Contributor
In order to mass delete things to make more space you have to keep clicking "show more" to go back to an earlier date. You should be able to sort "oldest to Newest" so you can delete old images.
LilaS4
Rookie
Would like to be able to search the library by date added so I can delete my old images first. Thank you!
JudyZ063
Rookie
It's not easy to delete photos, you can only do it 1 by 1. Also, it's hard to look for photos submitted a long time ago and that can be reused.
phloxPC
Rookie

Agreed. Or a way to pull them up by year or 'old to new'. Too hard to go through to free up storage. Is there an easier way?

Susan

MaryPalumbo
Rookie
you need to figure out how to help us get rid of dups easily. thank you
Deb827
Rookie
I would like to delete several pictures from my library. It either presents them in a list, or as a picture. It would be grand if I could sort those pictures by name because I SO many images to go through.
MattC521
Rookie
Please allow searching of the image library to toggle between ascending and descending. This would allow us to delete images that were uploaded years ago versus having to tap the "Show More" button 300 times.
DonW8
Campaign Contributor

I have over 7000 images that I need to go through. I am like many others here that are frustrated that you do not have an easier way to delete old images. When I go through the library, I click on 'show more' about 20 times, but then it stops, leaving 6500 images not shown so I have no way to select any of the rest and delete. You guys need to help your subscribers. I see many others are also frustrated by your lack of improvements in the library. 

GinaB72
Rookie

I second, third, and fourth the requests to be able to delete multiple images at a time. Also, the Show More button is returning an error message. Deleting one image at a time by having to hover just right over the image (sometimes it picks up an adjacent image) and click and not be able to use the keyboard to confirm delete is maddening.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More