Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
billi9
Participant
I have 4 photos in my library the capacity is 10 yet it will not let me upload anymore. Why?
KerryB42
Occasional Participant
I keep trying to delete an image and it won't delete
NicoleW85
Participant
I only have four pictures loaded. It's not letting me load a fifth picture.
BeverlyC65
Participant
I am getting a message that I am out of space, but can't get to the 51 images to delete the photos. Also, what is the amount of space allocated?
Hannah_M

Hi @AbigailL1

I am sorry to hear of this trouble! I took a look at your account and see you downgraded to the basic library which allows a total of five files. It looks like you previously had 448 files uploaded so you will need to delete all but four of these files in order to upload more. 

Thanks!

Hannah_M

HI @BenW97252

I took a look at your account and see that with the version of your library you have space for a total of ten files. This includes images and documents. At this time you have 7 files uploaded, 6 images and 1 document. You should have space to upload three more files if you want, can you try uploading again and let us know if you have trouble?

Hannah_M

Hi @billi9

I took a look at your account and see that you have four images and six documents uploaded at this time. With your version of the Library you have space for a total of ten files, this includes both images and documents. If you wanted to upload more files you would need to remove at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host. A good way to see all of your files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. You can also manage, remove or upgrade from here. 

Thanks!

Hannah_M

Hi @KerryB42

I am sorry to hear of the trouble deleting! I see you have the basic library which allows for a total of five files. This includes images and documents. It looks like you have downgraded the account so you have 28 files uploaded but room to see 5. You will need to delete all but 4 of these to upload any more.

To delete can you try clicking the Library tab of your account and checking off the files to delete? There's a delete button in the header. 

Hannah_M

Hi @BeverlyC65

It looks like you recently downgraded from My Library Plus to the basic library. With the basic library you can have a total of five files, this includes images and documents. In order to upload more you will need to delete at least four files from your library. To do thius click the Library tab of your account and check off the files to delete!

Hannah_M

Hi @NicoleW85

I took a look at your account and see that you have four images and one document uploaded at this time. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. The best way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. From here you can delete and manage your files as needed. 

ElaineB525
Participant
It shows I have 13 images and me using 5. It says to update to something else or delete files. I deleted all but 1 of the files and it still shows 13! This is ridiculous and it just seems like a gimmick to get more money!
KimL100
Participant
I have two files uploaded and am getting an error message that I'm out of space.
REIinc
Participant
I have 4 images uploaded, Upload page says I have 5 and am out of space. Can your software count?
LindaH051
Occasional Participant
I want to upload a picture for my email newsletter and it says its full however, I only see 3 pictures there????
Hannah_M

HI @REIinc

I took a look at your account and see that you have five images uploaded at this time. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, including images and documents. You will need to delete at least one file, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more files. 

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More