No longer able to navigate to folders from within a message build.

0 Votes
Either I'm missing something or someone was asleep in designing the new interface for linking to documents. When I'm preparing a message and click link to document I'm faced with list of 233 documents. There doesn't seem to be any way to go to a folder to select the current document, so I have to page through 12 to 15 pages of documents to find the one I need to link to. The upload to a folder doesn't seem to work. I select the folder I want to upload to and it always goes just to the general folder. So I have to find the document in the list of 233 documents and then drag to the folder I want it in.
2 Comments
Hannah_M
Status changed to: New
Thanks for sharing this feedback, Michael. I apologize for the frustration. You're right that you can no longer view the folders for your documents from inside the email editor but this is a great improvement for the future. During the upload process you can choose the files, select all or just some and add them to a folder using the menu on the left. This prevents you from having to drag them all later. Can you try this out?
Hannah_M
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More