Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Go back to contact view when editing

When I'm working with contacts, sometimes I need to make changes to several contacts with the same last name. In the old contacts system there was a "back" option that would allow me to return to the previous search results...it would be nice to still be able to do that instead of having to search again once I've looked at a specific contact's screen.

308 Comments
DorothyD2
Campaign Contributor
It should at least give you an option to go back to the search page or end or something! I wind up hitting "contact" to get back to the search page
StacieB77
Rookie
where's the back button!
AlfaEnergyGroup
Campaign Expert
The new system is making our job a lot more difficult, you cannot click on the multiple contacts to be opened in the new tab, there is no back button, blocked email cannot be copied, we have to type it in again...etc.
ClaireR97307
Campaign Contributor
tab to get back to where I was and then I have to tab over to the page I was in. My contact list is many, many pages. When I finish editing a contact, there should be a BACK button. CC is an established company. Your software should be performing MUCH better than it is. As a longtime client, I have to say that the software is getting worse, not better. What a shame.
AustinH20
Rookie
Really missing the ability to quickly toggle back to the list I'm working on. The way we use it is: reach out to contacts personally who have opened the e-mail, update our notes, then go to the next name. The process is slow as is and now it's very inefficient.
DebbieD56
Constant Contact Partner
When I click on a member in a list, there should be a back button to take me back to the list, I shouldn't have to pull up the list again.
AustinH20
Rookie
Please add a way to quickly return to the contact list!!!
How do you go back to the contact list you are managgin when you are making corrections? Allways you have to begin from Contacts again. There isnt a row to go back and the come back.
BradyH3
Rookie
The old site used to have a 'back to contact list' button that was very helpful. When I am trying to find a specific contact, I search for the company name and get a list of people. If I want to edit each contact, I click on one, make the changes and then have to go back to my contacts screen and put the company name into the search bar again and select the next name - this is very time consuming. Having a back to contacts button on the edit contact screen would be extremely helpful if it would take you back to the contact list that you were previously on.
ShebbyL
Campaign Contributor
When working with the reports on my monthly newsletter the back button doesn't take me to the last page I was on, but to the Bounced List - which I only needed to see once - NOT every single time I hit the back button. Very annoying.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More