Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

More editing options for sign up forms

This form is not allowing us to customize the fields according to our needs. We want to add a field for people under certain age, a simple check box that's linked to one of our mailing lists, and we don't have that option right now.

85 Comments
It would be great if we could adjust the order that the fields appear in on the web sign up forms
Hannah_M

Thanks for posting! 

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

AmyS3979
Rookie
Two feature requests: 1) Ability to create a custom text field for 'Comments' on sign up forms that has a longer text limit (currently 50 characters)? 2) Ability to reorder the fields on a sign up form (default is email, then First Name, Last Name, etc.) Thanks.
PMover
Marketing Legend

It would be nice to be able to add drop-down lists to the sign-up form instead of just fields.

SaraB968
Campaign Contributor

I have found that new subcribers who enter thier email in sometimes enter it in wrong.  I would love to have the option to add this option on the sign up tools so the "ask for email again to confirm" could be added just like the information for address and phone can be added.  we just started using CC and I have had 3 bounces from people I don't know and I can't get ahold of them to try to change thier email.  I think it looks bad from me because they are expecting communication from me but they don't get it and they won't know that it is becuase they entered in a wrong email.  Thank you for considering this!!!!!   

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 11.12.00 PM.png
SaraB968
Campaign Contributor

Registration Sign Up

SaraB968
Campaign Contributor

See my photo above. You have the "confirm email address" when someone Registers for an event.  Please add this to the Sign Up Forms as well to help with bounce back emails .  

MetroEnergy
Campaign Collaborator
Since it is possible for account owners to select topic tags instead of (or in addition to) mailing lists for email campaigns, customers should be able to self-select interests/tags in addition to (or instead of) mailing lists.
BoschSecurity
Marketing Legend

To comply with CASL, we need an easy way to determine which contacts are located in Canada. As it stands, it takes me several hours to export a list of contacts and scour the data to try and figure out who may or may not be from Canada. 

The sign-up form does have the option of requiring an address (which included Country) from new enrollees.  But the majority of people are hesitiant to give their full physical address, especially when signing up for an e-newsletter.  

Can the tool be updated to allow me to require *Country* during sign-up, without requiring a complete physical address?  This would make it a very easy to then determine which contacts are affected by CASL.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More