Most/Least Engaged Lists

0 Votes

I made the mistake of using the "most" and "least" engaged lists or segments offered by CContact (CC). Now I'm finding about one-third of my list didn't get two in my series of emails. I've had to manually export each segment (thank goodness it's only a list of 100) and create an excel file to try to find the missing 30. Why can't CC tell me who on my list by user/record has received my emails. I mean it's a database. I now have to compare those 30 to the unsubscribe list to make sure none of them are on it before I can figure out how to catch them up with the fourth in my series of emails. If I could click on their record individually and see they received 1-3 and not the 4th, I would have saved myself some major time tonight. This is my part time job so I can only work on it nights and weekends.

I'm nota newbie to CC. I know how to use it. But thos most and least engaged segments they offer should come with a large WARNING icon or message.

5 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @TheresaB689

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! Just to clarify, are you looking for an engagement report but focused on segments?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Clarifying

TheresaB689
Campaign Contributor

No. Not looking for a report. I'm looking for a list of that third, missing segment of emails who haven't been receiving the emails because they aren't on the most engaged nor least engaged segments. Maybe I'm not using segment like you define it. However, your system sorted my lists of names into Most and Least Engaged. When I clicked on that number, it allowed me to send    targeted emails to them. But what I didn't realize was that was only 60% of my list.  I have to manually sort lists from each emails sent (I'm up to six) and then cross check six lists of the same names to figure out who the 30 % are that didn't get those other emails.

Frankie_P

Hi @TheresaB689

Thanks for following up with these details! This definitely helped clarify what you're looking for. If these contacts were pulled from the insights available on the contacts tab, the good news is you click on the See More Insights link you will see these missing contacts. This is where you can find the contacts that fall under Somewhat Engaged and Everyone Else. 

Does this help fit your needs?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Because we have not heard back from you on this thread, we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More