Add to Google Calendar for Events

Hi folks We have just sent our our first event campaign, but have since noticed their is no "Add to Google Calendar" feature - is this something that you are working on, as we use Google Calendar / Google Apps for Business and this is essential to us and a vast number of our audience.

9 Comments
JohannaW55
Occasional Participant
Hi, Can you look into adding additional 'Add to Calendar' Options for the events? It would be nice to have something compatible with google calendar or other non-.ics download calendars. Thanks. Johanna
Hannah_M
Status changed to: Vote for this idea if you agree

Hannah_M

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

SeamusW9
Occasional Participant

What a drag. I can't integrate my events with my email program if people can't export to Google calendar. I guess I'll just have to use a Google sign up form instead. Is this on the table for being changed?

SeamusW9
Occasional Participant

Are there plans to add the Google calendar option?

Hannah_M

HI @SeamusW9

Not that I am aware of but I'll be sure to include your feedback in future discussions!

Innosphere
Participant

The "add to calendar" button/link only works for Outlook, not Gmail and others.

This might be very silly, but it's the reason some of our clients have stopped joining these meetings.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More