Event Registration

It would be helpful to add attendees even after the event has taken place.

5 Comments
Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

TinaP709

this needs to happen. I asked customer support and they suggested exporting to excel and typing that the person attended into the workbook and saving it... totally not a useful response

SF-HDIS
Regular Participant

yes, in a spreadsheet input format. I have registered people by going to the registration form. But that is labor intensive and not good for more than a handful of people. 

DianaC523
Occasional Participant

Yes, this would be a useful feature. Going through Excel is a fair amount of work for such a simple function.

MHCD
Regular Participant

I agree! Or let us open the event back up so someone can register. My events are funded by a grant and we have to gather demographic data from our participants. Sometimes it's a closed event and we already know everyone that is attending, but since I have already created a demographic survey with constant contact, that's what we use the day of the event. Now, I am pretending the event is on a later day and hiding that information from the participants so they can still register. I don't see why I can't choose when it closes, or open it up after it does. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More